Wednesday, May 3, 2017
8:30 AM sharp Tee-off
Disney’s Magnolia golf course
$10,000 cash hole-in-one prize
Sponsored by Mineral Labs
- Course Web Site
- Google map directions
- Directions to Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course
- Golf Club Rental Information
- Golf Club Rental Form
- For Yacht and Beach Club EFBC hotel guests, clubs are $20 per set. There is no charge for golf shoes.
- Day guest rates are $50 per set for golf clubs and $10 for golf shoes.
- Rates do not include 6.5% Florida sales tax.
ATTENTION GOLFERS! If you wish to pair your own team for golf, all golfers in the group must be pre-registered for the conference. Please submit your golf team (or pairing) request by March 30, 2015 and list all team members on your request. Please coordinate conference registration with your teammates. And remember to include your handicap. To see which pairings have already been setup, click here.
Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course
Named for its majestic magnolia trees, this course features elevated tees, spacious greens and challenging water hazards. Wide fairways invite you to hit the ball and hit it long, but beware—11 of the 18 holes boast water hazards and 97 bunkers dot the landscape. All bunkers were renovated in Summer 2015, when extensive tree work and cart path repairs were also undertaken. Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course represents a paradise for serious golfers, as well as a thrilling challenge for players at all levels.
Click here to view the Disney Magnolia Scorecard.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
Outstanding Golf and Meeting Award presented by Successful Meetings
- Named “Top 50 Great Service Facilities” by Golf Digest
- Professional championship courses for PGA TOUR events
- All 5 Championship courses certified by Audubon International as Cooperative Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Gold Medal Resort – Golf Magazine
- America’s Top 75 Resorts – Golf Digest
- Every course rated 4 – 4 ½ stars (out of 5) – Golf Digest
- Named Top 75 Worldwide Golf Resorts 2002 – Condé Nast Traveler
View the full list of golf participants