PLANNING YOUR VISIT, THEME PARK TICKETS, AND MORE
For more information, visit Disney’s 2017 EFBC Page.
OFF-SITE DINNER OPTIONS
If you are interested in an optional dinner, please let our conference planners, Global RCBI know.
Email the conference planners, they would be delighted to assist in the planning of your event.
Here is a sampling of options:
- Steakhouse: All meat is cooked over oak fired grill in an on-stage kitchen.
- Nice: New American, seafood-driven menu with beef, poultry and vegetarian selections.
- Casual: Mediterranean cuisine, vegetarian-friendly, cuisine inspired from the coastal regions of Spain, Italy, France, Greece, and Turkey.
- Cuisine from the South of France–modern, flavorful, light French food using the freshest and best ingredients and herbs.
- Grill: California cuisine- “Live” stage kitchen with ever changing menu inspired by the season and market.
There is a 20% service charge for planning your off-site dinner and well worth any headaches of finding the right location, checking for availability, obtaining menus, reservation and table set-up.
Please refer to the Kids Night Out flyer.
(Not coordinated by the Eastern Fuel Buyers Conference.)
Kid’s Nite Out Caregivers can provide one-on-one, in-room childcare in the comfort of your Walt Disney World Resort room.
The sitters are over the age of 18 years and are certified in child/infant CPR and basic first aid. Each applicant is interviewed and required to provide detailed references and a thorough background check. Kid’s Nite Out is insured and bonded.
In Room Child Care is available for guest 6 months to 12 years old. Guests should call Kid’s Nite Out for additional details. Phones are answered from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily.
In-room Childcare Rates
|1 child||$18.00 per hour|
|2 children||$21.00 per hour|
|3 children||$24.00 per hour|
|4 children||$26.00 per hour|
Reservation Number – 407-828-0920 x 0
General Information – 800-696-8105 x 0
The Eastern Fuel Buyers Conference only provides information and does not screen babysitters or the qualifications of the babysitters. EFBC makes no representations to babysitters or clients concerning the nature of the services provided. EFBC is not responsible for, and will be held harmless against, any injury, loss, or other damage arising from or related in any manner to the clients’ and babysitters.